Updated: Mar 28, 2020
A picture is worth a thousand words, they say.
Here’s showcasing my highly amateur photography skills and the unimaginable beauty that Ladakh has to offer.
1. The ravishing landscapes appear as soon as you approach.
A post shared by Gaurav Punjabi (@gauravpunjabi) on Sep 11, 2016 at 3:36am PDT
2. Panoramas that make you feel like a pro photographer.
3. View of Nubra Valley from the Diskit Monastery. (Don’t miss the 100 feet tall Maitreya Buddha statue)
4. Stunning views from Shanti Stupa. Perfect excuse for a cuppa’ Green Tea.
A post shared by Gaurav Punjabi (@gauravpunjabi) on Sep 12, 2016 at 8:01pm PDT
5. The level of detail on this Maitreya Buddha at Thiskey Monastery truly signifies exemplary craftsmanship.
6. Magical skies, colorful courtyards and a bird that photobombs.
7. The road to the World’s Highest Motorable Road. Very captivating, this journey.
8. View from the top at Khardung La @ 18,300 feet!
9. The point of confluence. What a sight!
A post shared by Gaurav Punjabi (@gauravpunjabi) on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:59am PDT
10. The confluence as seen from the River Rafting end-point.
11. The journey from Leh to Pangong Tso is another you’ll love as you travel through the Chang La Pass.
12. Dramatic landscapes that are unmistakably fascinating. This one on the road to Pangong Tso again.
13. Tents that redefine the meaning of luxury. Unreal setting, stupendous views and superior comfort.
Hotel: Pangong Hermitage
14. Just a simple stroll from the tents and you’re greeted with views like these. I could get used to this.
A post shared by Gaurav Punjabi (@gauravpunjabi) on Oct 12, 2016 at 10:45pm PDT
15. Pangong’s turquoise water sparkling in all its glory.
* To know more or plan your vacation to Leh Ladakh, get in touch with us via WhatsApp (+91 98203 72584) or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org