Updated: Mar 28, 2020
A picture is worth a thousand words, they say.
Here’s showcasing my highly amateur photography skills and the unimaginable beauty that Ladakh has to offer.
1. The ravishing landscapes appear as soon as you approach.
A post shared by Gaurav Punjabi (@gauravpunjabi) on Sep 11, 2016 at 3:36am PDT
2. Panoramas that make you feel like a pro photographer.
3. View of Nubra Valley from the Diskit Monastery. (Don’t miss the 100 feet tall Maitreya Buddha statue)
4. Stunning views from Shanti Stupa. Perfect excuse for a cuppa’ Green Tea.
A post shared by Gaurav Punjabi (@gauravpunjabi) on Sep 12, 2016 at 8:01pm PDT
5. The level of detail on this Maitreya Buddha at Thiskey Monastery truly signifies exemplary craftsmanship.
6. Magical skies, colorful courtyards and a bird that photobombs.
7. The road to the World’s Highest Motorable Road. Very captivating, this journey.
8. View from the top at Khardung La @ 18,300 feet!
9. The point of confluence. What a sight!
A post shared by Gaurav Punjabi (@gauravpunjabi) on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:59am PDT