15 Photos That Will Fuel Your Leh Wanderlust!
Updated: Mar 28, 2020
A picture is worth a thousand words, they say.
Here’s showcasing my highly amateur photography skills and the unimaginable beauty that Ladakh has to offer.
1. The ravishing landscapes appear as soon as you approach.
The mountains are calling and I must go! 🏔
A post shared by Gaurav Punjabi (@gauravpunjabi) on Sep 11, 2016 at 3:36am PDT
2. Panoramas that make you feel like a pro photographer.
3. View of Nubra Valley from the Diskit Monastery. (Don’t miss the 100 feet tall Maitreya Buddha statue)
4. Stunning views from Shanti Stupa. Perfect excuse for a cuppa’ Green Tea.
Green tea, blue skies and panoramic views 💯🏞
A post shared by Gaurav Punjabi (@gauravpunjabi) on Sep 12, 2016 at 8:01pm PDT
5. The level of detail on this Maitreya Buddha at Thiskey Monastery truly signifies exemplary craftsmanship.
6. Magical skies, colorful courtyards and a bird that photobombs.
7. The road to the World’s Highest Motorable Road. Very captivating, this journey.
8. View from the top at Khardung La @ 18,300 feet!
9. The point of confluence. What a sight!